225. The People Playbook: How to Build Your Dream Team
In today's episode, we invite you to Day Two of the CEO School Experience with Suneera Madhani.
In this session, Suneera shares The People Playbook. To grow into what you want to create, you need committed team members who see the vision and help you build your company.
People can be scary - and people are definitely the most challenging part of the job, but they can also be the favorite. There’s no such thing as self-made - it takes people (the right people!) to get you there.
In this episode:
- Why 1+1=3
- Analyzing your leadership
- Identifying key roles and responsibilities
- How to create your ideal organizational chart
- Sharpening your interviewing skills
- Training and Retaining A Players
The CEO School Experience Resources and Replays: https://theceoschool.co/helpful-links
Connect with Suneera Madhani:
Connect with CEO School: