#539: 5 Strategic Launch Pivots That Boosted My Course Enrollments
Online marketing strategies you can use for a wildly successful course launch
Warning: This episode is juicy.
And when I say juicy, I mean jam-packed with online marketing strategies that you can use to boost enrollments for your digital course in a really big way.
In fact, these are the exact strategies that I used for my most recent Digital Course Academy launch, and let me tell you, they are *fire.*
If you’ve been with me for a while, you know that our previous DCA launch left us a little underwhelmed, so for this most recent one, we decided to shake things up a little bit.
We made tweaks to our marketing, community, and customer support strategies, and holy smokes, I’m so glad that we did.
In this episode, you’re going to get all the strategic details on the pivots we made – down to the why, the how, and the results.
You’ll also learn how you can apply the lessons we learned to your own business, whether you’ve had zero course launches, or a handful of them.
What you’re about to hear will help you to plan a wildly successful launch, or majorly enhance the one you already have planned – Scout’s honor!
P.S. You’re definitely going to want to take notes on this one. So open up that Google Doc and get ready to type your heart out!
Here’s a glance at this episode...
- [03:00] I'm revealing a few strategies that we made in my September Digital Course Academy launch that made all the difference.
- [05:41] We moved the pre-launch runway quiz to the top of the funnel. We also moved away from scheduled Facebook Live videos.
- [06:07] Some of our best ad costs are from quiz leads.Putting the quiz at the top of the funnel allowed us to fill up our list with great leads.
- [11:10] I offered three different surprise Lives hosted on Zoom. Each one had a different call to action at the end.
- [19:32] Sometimes I try marketing strategies that make me feel a little anxious. I'm willing to get feedback and then evaluate how I feel about certain strategies.
- [23:03] We made three big changes to our Facebook community.
- [31:16] We were able to completely pivot our customer experience on the fly. That’s why I always say leave room for magic.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
"I love Amy and Online Marketing Made Easy." <-- If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people -- just like you -- move toward the online life and business that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!