When it comes to creating and selling your online course, deciding what tech to use can hurt your brain! There's so many different platforms and processes to choose from that it can quickly get in the way and stop you in your tracks. So, in today's episode, I am sharing the go-to tech tools that I use in my business, so that you can crack on with getting your online course out into the world, instead of spending weeks trying to figure it out for yourself.
- How to avoid getting overwhelmed by all of the tech tools available and instead focus on what's really important.
- The one platform I've chosen to run my entire business from.
- How designing webinar slides and workbooks can be simple (and something you can easily delegate to your VA).
- The video recording and editing tool that can save you thousands in professional filming costs.
- Why choosing a webinar hosting platform that's user-friendly for you AND your audience is so important.
- The program that makes live coaching and Q&A calls a breeze.
Mentioned this episode:
- Get my Cheat Sheet - The Complete List of Tools for Creating and Selling Digital Products (including a link to some great Canva templates to purchase): DM me TOOLS on Instagram stephtaylor.co
- Get my Daily Biz Booster emails: https://stephtaylor.co/DBB
- 5 Simple Tweaks to Boost Your Launch Profits: https://stephtaylor.co/tweaks
- Want me to spend a day working on your next launch? Book a VIP intensive: https://stephtaylor.co/vip
- Get The A-Z Podcast Launch Plan: https://stephtaylor.co/plp-ig
- Get a 30-day free trial of Kajabi: https://stephtaylor.co/kajabi
Let's be Instagram friends: https://instagram.com/stephtay...