81. Brené Brown Says Vulnerability Is A Strength. Why Being Vulnerable Is A Butterfly Effect, Unlocking New Growth & Empowering You To Transform Into The Best Version Of Yourself!
26:25 | 02.02.2023
80. Last Year Reflections. New Year Redirections. The Difference Between Resolutions vs Goals And Why There Is Only One Solution To Achieving Your Desired Milestones.
26:25 | 02.01.2023
79. How To Conduct Your 2022 Personal Audit & Align With Your 2023 Goal Declarations. Time To Maximize Your Abilities To Win!
24:00 | 01.18.2023
78. Discounts Aren't The Way For High-Growth Service-Based Businesses. Price, Time, & Project Management Wins The Day!
27:27 | 12.30.2022
77. Stop Using $1 Dollar Tactics Hoping For $1 Million Dollar Gains. Focus On Profitable Gains By Building C.A.S.H. & Applying This Selling Blueprint.
29:53 | 12.24.2022
76. The Big Shift In SEO, Social Media, & Data Analytics Post-Pandemic With Semrush Head Of Marketing
25:36 | 11.29.2022
About The Show
iDigress with Troy Sandidge
Want the blueprint to growing and scaling your business faster? The iDigress Podcast simplifies how to maximize the growth potential of your business.Join host Troy Sandidge, an award-winning growth strategist aka the Strategy Hacker®, as he explores the strategies, systems, and solutions necessary to increase sustainable profitability and scalable revenue.
Get the actionable takeaways, marketing frameworks, sales tactics, business insights, mindset shifts, life lessons, and proven methodologies Troy uses to launch 35+ brands and generate over $175 Million in revenue for clients worldwide to achieve the business success you desire, all in under 30 minutes!
An unapologetically candid, highly energetic, and surprisingly entertaining and motivational podcast experience praised for its business-talk simplicity and cultural infusion, iDigress wants to disrupt the standard gated pathways to obtaining growth by helping emerging businesses integrate easy-to-understand strategies to position their marketing, sales, and overall business efforts for success.
iDigress is a Webby-nominated podcast on the HubSpot Podcast Network.